Sunday, August 15, 2010

Derma Wand

The Derma Wand is an at home low light pulse "wand" that at first is a little scary.  Thankfully, there is a video which gives you the step by step tutorial to calm yourself down and realize you will not be electrocuted and to ignore the sound of the current!  It's really a great product when you use it regularly.

It helps to the revive collagen in your skin. I've noticed when I use this on a regular basis, 1x a day or even two times a day, morning and night, my skin appears less saggy, less tired and looks more "alive".  It helps to smooth out some lines and wrinkles, in addition to reducing puffy eyes and enlarged pores.  Honestly, even 2-3 times a week makes a difference and when you see results you'll want to be consistent with it.

Basically, the Dermawand uses a radio frequency technology with a lower amplitude so it's safe to use at home.  When you go to a Medical Doctor for Laser procedures, you can end up spending anywhere from $1000 to $3500 for Professional Laser Services.  That's pretty expensive and not a price I want to pay. Thus far, by using this product at home, it's been effective and it's takes just a few minutes!!

So, that's my take on the Dermawand, give it a try if you want to give yourself a little pick me up and waken your skin to a fresher appearance! 

The cost was about $135 including the shipping. Not bad really when you think about how much you spend on cosmetics anyways. 

I can say that when this machine no longer works, I would purchase another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment